MAY 02 - 05, 2019, WINNIPEG, MANITOBA
DISTRICT 5550 CONFERENCE 2019
The City of Winnipeg Rotary Club of Charleswood is pleased to invite you to Winnipeg for the 2019 5550 District Conference.
This year’s theme is “Be the Inspiration”. This theme boldly asks us to “Inspire change in the world” and “in each other”. It also asks us to move from “Reaction” to “Action”.
We ask you to….”Come to Winnipeg and be inspired and inspire us as we discover what actions we can take together while we celebrate actions that have been our inspiration”.
Please join us on Facebook on the event page as we will be sharing exciting program and event information as it becomes available. Also share with us your most inspiring Rotary story.
See you in Winnipeg!
Registration Rates - Online Registration
Conference Venue - Canad Inns Destination Centre
1405 St Matthews Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3G 3P7
* Group Reference Number: 321368
* Rates for Standards Rooms are $ 132.00 & $ 149.00 for Suites
* Arrival Date of the group block is May 2nd for 4 nights.
* To make a reservations contact the hotel directly at 204 775 8791 or by calling 1 888 332 2623 at Canad Inns Destination Centre Polo Park.
* The hotel will release the group block on April 2nd, of 2019, the hotel would encourage anyone to make reservations on or before that particular date to secure the guest rooms.